OUR DOCTRINAL STATEMENT
· That God inspired both Old and New Testaments.
· That our God is a Trinity in Unity manifested in three persons but one in essence: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
· In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His Vicarious and Atoning Death on the Cross, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, and in His Personal Return in power and glory.
· In the Regeneration by the Holy Spirit for the salvation of the lost and sinful person, through faith in the Redeeming Blood of Jesus Christ that was shed for all at Calvary.
· In a life of holiness without which no person can see the Lord, through sanctification as a definite, yet progressive, work of grace.
· In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, received subsequent to the new birth with the speaking of other tongues, as the Holy Spirit gives utterance through grace, as the initial physical sign and evidence. And it is the same Holy Spirit of God that is filling the hearts of those who diligently seek Him today.
· In the water baptism by immersion for the believers only, which is a direct commandment of our Lord, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
· In observing the Lord’s Supper (Holy Communion) in remembrance of the Lord Jesus Christ, thus proclaiming the Lord’s death till He returns.
· That Divine Healing is provided for in redemption by the blood of Jesus Christ, and is available to all who truly believe.
· In the pre-millennial second advent of Jesus, first to resurrect the righteous dead and then to take away the living saints to meet Him in the air; and secondly, to be with Him and reign with Him a thousand years.
· In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto resurrection of life, and they that are lost into the resurrection of damnation.
· In living a holy, sanctified life. We believe in divine healing, and outpouring of the Holy Spirit of God on everyone who calls on the name of the LORD diligently and as allotted to each one individually as the Spirit chooses.
· In the body of Christ and in the communion of believers. For in the one Spirit we were all baptized into one body and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.
Please, visit our Web Page:
Send Email to us at: